I kid you not, I got tagged for this three times by these lovely people:
So guess what? I'm answering 30 questions. That's 10 more than 20.
Rules: (in case you've forgotten)
1) You must post these rules.
2) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
3) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
4) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
5) No tag-backs.
6) You can't say that you don't do tags.
7) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1. What's your dream job? And are you working at it now, or working towards it?
- There are lots of things I'd love to do, but I guess my dream job is to be a novelist. Like, an accomplished one. The hilarious thing about this is that there's a Kenyan woman with the same first and last name as me who already IS a novelist. Has her own website and everything. I'm kind of glad that she's the one who comes up whenever you Google my name. hahaha. As for working towards it, I completed NaNoWriMo this year and RP almost daily, so YES, I am working towards it!
2. Could you ever see yourself as the leader of your country? Would you ever want to be?
- No and no. I have a hard enough time dealing with daily BS than to deal with the cumulative BS of the whole country and the rest of the world.
3. Have you ever had to confront and overcome your worst nightmare? (being afraid of spiders doesn't count!)
- Not that I can think of, no.
4. What smell is the worst smell in the world to you?
- ... it's either vomit or urine.
5. Black licorice and black licorice jelly beans do not taste the same, am I right?
- Uhmmmm... I dunno? I hate black licorice and rarely eat jelly beans.
6. Would you ever spend the night in Hotel de Glace?
- HECK YES.
7. Who is your favourite super hero and why?
- Y'know what? I think I'm gonna have to say Wonder Woman. I've seen some great scenes involving her through Tumblr that have sincerely made me think she's even more wonderful than her name implies.
8. What pokemon would be your ideal starter out of all the starter pokemon?
- Seriously? Gosh, this is a hard question. ... Chikorita. I swear, even 6 generations late I love this Pokemon and I don't think I'll ever stop loving it.
9. I love whales! What is your favourite species of whale?
- Humpback whales! I'm from Hawaii and I actually got to go whale watching with one of my schools. They're gorgeous creatures!
10. What class do you usually roll in video games? (Rogue, Mage, Tank, etc.)
- Tank. My technique is almost always get in and beat the crap out of things.
1. What animated movie songs can you not resist singing to?
- A LOT. Lately, I've been singing "Let It Go" a lot out of the blue. I think it's partially because my nephew's favorite movie right now is Frozen, so half of the time when I think of him, I think of that song. Hahaha! I also love the spirit of it, y'know? A few other favorites are "A Whole New World", "Reflection", "Make a Man Out of You", (pretty much anything from Mulan).
2. Tea or coffee?
- BOTH. I alternate depending on my mood, though I believe tea is the healthier choice.
3.How many blankets do you sleep with?
- *counts* Right now, because it's the winter, six blankets, plus the comforter and the sheet. During the summer, I almost always have to have a blanket over me. It took a long time for me to be able to sleep without a blanket. I love curling up beneath a blanket. <3
4. pet peeves?
- ... I'll come back to this question.
5. what do you do when nervous?
- I think it depends on what kind of nervous I am, but I do a whole range of things! I think the main one is putting my hands in my pockets or clenching my fists.
6. what's your favorite insect?
- I'd have to say the ladybug. They're so adorable and they're good for the garden!
7. If you could be a dragon what would you hoarde?
- Books. Undoubtedly. I would have the largest library EVER in my lair.
8. You happen to be sitting at a park bench next to a man who is wearing a hat and trenchcoat. Suddenly a flocking of purple man-eating flamingoes appear and surround the man, when they depart all that is left is his hat and coat. What would you do?
- ... wow. That took me out of left field. Uhmmm... 1) take photographic evidence, 2) check if I am under the influence of either alcohol or a narcotic, 3a) If under the influence, message a friend to come get me and ask for their assistance, 3b) if NOT under the influence, immediately call the police and try not to disturb the crime scene.
9. What did you ask for the holidays?
- Season One of Legend of Korra.
10. what did you just eat?
- Pumpkin Pie Yogurt. It was delicious.
1. Do you have any stuffed animals on your bed? If so, what are they?
- My big cuddly teddy bear I have affectionately named "Gordy". Haha. Also, a large plush of Nyanko-sensei from the manga/anime Natsume Yuujinchou and a sleepy Totoro.
2. If money was not a factor, what would you cosplay/like to see cosplayed well?
- Y'know, there are a lot of really great cosplayers out there already. If I had to choose for myself, I'd cosplay Sailor Jupiter or Sailor Pluto. It's a simple desire, but I've always loved the both of them to bits. I've already seen crazy awesome cosplayers online who have done things like Samus, Gipsy Danger and even Gundams.
3. What anime (or 5) do you think everyone should watch?
- Natsume Yuujinchou, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Mononoke (TV series), Mushishi, Durara!!, Brave Story, Ranma 1/2 and anything Ghibli.
4. How many OCs would you say you have, approximately? 5? 50? 500?
- Uhhhhh... I got smart and took a list I already wrote and popped it into Excel to weed out duplicate names but... over 50. And that's not including some, now that I think about it.
5. What is your current creative focus?
- Now that NaNo is finished, I'm doing a bunch of different things at the same time. Currently, it's making a TARDIS Tissue Box Cover for my friends' Christmas present. I've been doing that while watching Season Two of Arrow. Hah. It somehow seems appropriate that I stabbed myself with my needle twice yesterday while watching. XD
6. What is your usual thing to do with your hair?
- Either a ponytail or half-up, half-down. My layers aren't long enough to just braid from the base of my neck just yet, but when it IS long enough, I'm gonna go back to side-braids.
7. What media and supplies do you favor for sketching?
- Sketchbook and pencil. I love the tactile sensation of holding the pencil and touching the paper.
8. Favorite book genre?
9. Favorite tea type?
- Och. That's a hard question. I'd have to say... black tea. There are so many different kinds to try and I adore the different aromas available.
10. Glass, ceramic, or plastic cups?
1. Do you prefer to do Digital or Traditional art? Or perhaps Mixed Media?
2. What program do you use primarily when doing Digital Art?
3. What media do you typically use for Traditional Art?
4. Favorite TV Series at the moment?
5. Favorite Book/Book Series at the moment?
6. Name one artist that you admire and take inspiration from. If they have a dA account, please link them here!
7. Was there a book in your required reading during school that you actually liked reading? If so, what was it?
8. What's your favorite style of art? It doesn't have to be the same one you actually do.
9. How long is your hair?
10. If money and time wasn't an issue, what one country would you want to take a tour of?
Tagging: ( If you've already been tagged, I'm sorry! )
Commission Status: OPEN
Art Trades Status: Open
Art Trades Status: Open
- Start Making Adopts
- 12 Japanese Colors Series
- Before & After Meme
- 100 Pic Challenge